God's Grace on Youtube

Hi Dear Readers,


I am excited to let you know that I have taken a great leap from the written form of blogging to the video realm. As I shared in my last post, I was recently interviewed by Lilou Mace, a wonderful, dynamic young woman who is traveling the world interviewing people who are living "juicy" lives of consciousness. What an amazing experience to be together in such intimacy and immediate heart felt sharing, that at the same time, was reaching the world through internet video. With this recent inspiration and joy, I ventured into the world of Youtube and created my own channel.
( the link to my Lilou interview is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bl9HX74veI )

Having been a life long pioneer and pilgrim, it is probably not that surprising that I would venture into this new frontier, but somehow I find myself laughing right out loud, saying: "Me ? on youtube???"

I wonder if the people at the turn of the century felt the same, having walked or ridden in horse drawn carriages all their lives, as they found themselves on a steam locomotive, or later behind the wheel of the first automobiles.

I certainly have a lot to learn about being in the world of "lights ! action ! camera !" I am sure I will navigate the technical learning curve in due time. In the meanwhile, I am truly joyful to have this way of expressing myself, sitting in my own sweet home and just getting to share with all of you around the world, what inspires me.

So, keep checking back here as I do love to write and will continue to do so and check out my channel Gracemac8.

I have two videos so far, "Love is Always There For You" and "You Are The Master Of Your Own Consciousness."

Enjoy and thanks for tuning in. Leave a comment if you like.

Blessings on your journey of love, consciousness and living in God's Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers